Some of the common types of scenarios covered by the professionals listed on
this site include: Raccoon removal from attics and property - removal of
opossums, skunks, armadillos, groundhogs, and other animals from under sheds
or decks and other areas of property - squirrel removal from attics and
soffits of houses - rodent, rat and mouse removal inside buildings and homes
- bat control and removal of colonies of bats from attics - bird and pigeon
control - snake removal and prevention - mole trapping and control - dead
animal removal in homes and on property - wildlife damage repairs - home
inspections and critter prevention services - attic cleanup and wildlife
waste removal. Please check out my most popular wildlife removal articles
- Animal In The Attic - How to Get Animals Out of the Attic
- How to Get Squirrels Out of the Attic
- How to Get Raccoons Out of the Attic
- How to Get Rid of Raccoons in the House, Yard, Tree, Roof
- Rats In The Attic - How to Get Rats Out of the Attic
- Bats In The Attic - How to Get Bats Out of the Attic
- Opossum In The Attic - How to Get Possums Out of the Attic
- Attic Restoration
- Bat Exclusion From Roof and How to Catch a Bat
- Squirrel Trapping using a One Way Door
- Noises in the Attic at Night and Bad Smell in House from Animal
- How to Trap a Rat humanely, and How to Kill a Rat
- Mouse removal and How to Get Rid of Mice in the Attic
- How to Trap an Armadillo guide, and info on Armadillo Repellent
For a complete list of all my articles, see my site map.
Most recent featured article: Marmot Removal
Have you heard about the term “marmot”? If not this might be the right time to be familiar with these little animals and you might just find yourself fighting off some of their nuisance species in your home or inside your property. Just to make it simple “marmots” are large ground squirrels with almost 14 species making up their kind. They are normally found in burrows or holes that have been either made by them or by other animals which already left their dwellings.
Ground hogs are the most basic example that we can identify because of the many problems that they cause to many agricultural as well as residential sites. But sometimes there are other species that can be more linked to being rodents because of certain characteristics. Traditionally, you can find them in mountainous areas but as their natural habitats slowly diminish because of continuous clearing of mountains to accommodate more modern constructions and other developments, they tend to find alternative sites which can replace their homes.
They almost always come in groups or herds that would be the reason why they are mostly starting to populate by starting out just with a couple of male with their family of females and their off springs. They also have some distinct sounds when they feel danger and whistle loudly to alert their peers of the impending danger.
As with other unexpected animals within your property, many people actually consider them as nuisance and may prove to be very annoying when it comes to inhabiting your place which may sometimes cause a mess especially if they are hunting for food and may eventually cause some unnecessary destruction within your property.
Read more about marmot removal.