McKinney Wildlife Removal

Wildlife X Team: 469-240-6627

McKinney Wildlife Control

  • Scratching Noises in Your Attic?
  • Wildlife Problems on Your Property?
  • Bird or Bat Problem in Your Building?
  • Rat, Mouse, or Squirrel Infestation?
  • We Can Solve It (Today)!

Check our year 2024 prices for wildlife control work. Call us 24/7 to schedule an appointment.
If you can't afford our services, read about free McKinney wildlife control government options.
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (972) 769-4360.
To report a wildlife issue like a lost baby animal, dead animal, call: 512-389-4800.

Wildlife X Team is a full-service wildlife control company serving McKinney TX and the surrounding area. We specialize in urban and suburban wildlife damage management for both residential and commercial customers. We are state licensed by the Texas Fish & Wildlife Commission. We handle nearly all aspects of wildlife control, and resolve conflicts between people and wildlife in a humane and professional manner. For McKinney pest control of wildlife, just give us a call at 469-240-6627 - yes, we answer our phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - and we will discuss your wildlife problem and schedule an appointment to solve it. We look forward to hearing from you!

Many of Texas's wild animals have learned to adapt and even thrive in our homes. For example some wildlife have found that attics make great places to live. Other animals find refuge under homes or porches. Invariably, these animals cause damage. Rodents, like squirrels and rats, love to chew on electrical wires once in an attic, and this causes a serious fire hazard. Raccoons can cause serious contamination in an attic with their droppings and parasites. Same goes for bat or bird colonies. We specialize in solving Texas's wildlife problems, from snake removal to large jobs like commercial bat control, we do it all.

We handle every aspect of wildlife control. We are fully equipped to work on any project, large or small. Some of our services include:

  • Humane wildlife trapping and relocation services
  • Removal of raccoons or squirrels from the attic
  • Building repairs and prevention work to keep animals out
  • 100% permanent elimination of rats, mice, or even bats
  • Cleanup of animal waste and odor control services
  • Emergency animal issues, and dead animal removal

We do not handle dog or cat problems. If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local Collin county animal services for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, spay & neuter programs, vaccinations, licenses, pet adoption, bite reports, deceased pets, lost pets, local animal complaints and to report neglected or abused animals. There is no free McKinney animal control for wildlife issues.

Collin County Animal Services or Humane Society: (972) 769-4360

McKinney Wildlife Removal Tip: Is it legal for me to trap a skunk?

The Property harm a wildlife animal or a risk to human wellbeing or security by natural life should be exhibited before an allow will be issued. The creatures that are caught by a property owner or occupant should be discharged onto the property from which they were caught, migrated to another property, or sympathetically euthanized. If a creature is moved, earlier composed consent should be acquired from the landowner of the property where the creature will be discharged. The creatures may not be discharged in state, region, or metropolitan stops, nature jam, or the common regions. There are legalities in handling and in catching skunks and other wildlife animals, so before you trap them and release them, be sure you check with the wildlife bureau in your area, so you will not be in trouble.

The initial phase in taking care of an issue with natural life is to recognize the creature that is bringing about the issue. In the event that you definitely realize what creature you are managing you can go to the Directory of Wildlife for the data about how to control harm brought on by that species. In the event that you aren't beyond any doubt what species is bringing in the issue, then this photograph registry can help you recognize the creature. This index contains photographs of tracks, scat, run of the mill indications of natural life harm, and pictures of creatures and fowls well on the way to bring about issues. If you have photographs of tracks, scat, or harm brought about by the wildlife animal.

The Wildlife Code gives assurance to natural life. For instance, it is illicit for an occupant to take, execute, have, offer, keep as a pet, or transport any wild creatures or winged creatures without the correct licenses or allows. Other than being secured by the State Wildlife Code, every single wild winged creature is ensured by the Migratory Bird Treaty Act. This incorporates assurance of eggs, homes, and plumes or body parts. Since most winged creatures are governmentally ensured, they are under the purviews of the United States Fish and Wildlife Service.

In the event that you wish to expel a feathered creature or creatures from your property, you will require a creature expulsion allow from the IDNR. You can ask for an allow from your nearby IDNR untamed life researcher. Creatures that are evacuated should be discharged onto the property from which they were caught, moved to another property, or sympathetically euthanized. Every circumstance is distinctive, and your nearby IDNR researcher will decide how the circumstance ought to be taken care of in the wake of exploring the case. If a creature is moved, earlier composed authorization should be gotten from the landowner of the property where the creature will be discharged. You generally require the authorization of the landowner.

What Prices Do We Charge?
Every job is different: the type of animals involved, is it in the attic or the yard, do you need repairs, etc. It's impossible to have set pricing in this industry. Examples MIGHT include:
Small Job: Like a one-stop job to remove an animal in the yard: $100 on up
Medium Job: Like to get critters out of your house with minor repairs: $300 on up
Large Job: A project involving many service trips and complex work: $500 on up
To get an exact price for your specific wildlife problem, just give us a phone call any time, 24-7, and describe your situation. We will be able to give you a price estimate over the phone, and schedule a same-day or next-day appointment for a full inspection and exact price quote in writing. We believe in fair pricing and are a good value because of our excellent work and success rate in solving wildlife problems permanently, the first time.

Resources for free wildlife removal in McKinney
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife help:
Collin County Animal Services: (972) 769-4360
McKinney Wildlife Rehabilitation Agency:
McKinney Police Department: 972-547-2700
Texas Wildlife Commission: 512-389-4800
Learn what to say on the phone for free McKinney wildlife control. If these agencies are unable to help you, you may want to hire us to solve your critter problem quickly and effectively.

McKinney Animal News Clip: No current news article at this time.

Learn more about some of the animals that we deal with: McKinney raccoon removal - raccoons frequently break into attics, tip over garbage cans, rip up your lawn, defecate in your pool, and more. Trapping them is not always simple. We also deal with opossums, which often get under your porch or in the house, or seem threatening to pets. We do McKinney squirrel removal, especially from the attic or walls of your home. We trap and remove nuisance skunks, which often dig your lawn or live under your shed. The same goes for groundhogs in the north, or armadillos in the south. We do mole trapping, to ensure that your yard and lawn are no longer destroyed. One of our specialties is rat and mouse control. We don't use poison like the big-name McKinney exterminator companies who want to sign you to a quarterly contract. We do PERMANENT McKinney rodent control the first time, by trapping, removing, and sealing your house shut. We also specialize in McKinney bat control and bird control, which are often complex jobs. We are Texas certified to remove all bats humanely, and permanently. We also prevent birds from roosting in unwanted areas. We do snake control services, even removal of venomous snakes of McKinney. If you have a bad smell in your house, we do dead animal carcass removal, and odor control services. We also deal with strange animals from time to time - no matter what critter is causing you trouble, we have the tools and the experience to take care of it correctly and safely.

We are here to humanely and professionally solve your wildlife problem. Call Wildlife X Team at 469-240-6627, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule a fast appointment to help you with your wild animal issue.

Select Your Animal

RaccoonsMcKinney Raccoon Removal Information

SquirrelsMcKinney Squirrel Removal Information

OpossumMcKinney Opossum Removal Information

SkunksMcKinney Skunk Removal Information

RatsMcKinney Rat Removal Information

MiceMcKinney Mouse Removal Information

MolesMcKinney Mole Removal Information

GroundhogMcKinney Groundhog Removal Information

ArmadillosMcKinney Armadillo Removal Information

BeaverMcKinney Beaver Removal Information

FoxMcKinney Fox Removal Information

CoyotesMcKinney Coyote Removal Information

BirdsMcKinney Bird Removal Information

BatsMcKinney Bat Removal Information

SnakesMcKinney Snake Removal Information

DeadMcKinney Dead Animal Removal Information

OthersOther Wildlife Species Information