Need animal removal in your hometown? We service over 500 USA locations! Click here to hire us in your town and check prices - updated for year 2021.
SHORT SUMMARY OF WHO TO HIRE
Click here for my nationwide list of 100's of professional wildlife trappers serving all 50 states.
Who is a wildlife control professional?
A wildlife control professional is a person trained in handling wildlife nuisance and damage problems effectively. Anyone can try to take care of animal problems, but only the professionals do it in a qualitative and effective way. While the services of a wildlife control professional may not be needed in all cases, there are other times when they remain your best or only chance to really get rid of an animal problem.
Although hiring a wildlife control professional does not come cheap, it is certainly cost effective in the long run. For instance, if you decide to do it yourself, you may end up buying lots of products and trying different methods with no success. But when a professional handles it for you, you can be sure that the affordable amount paid to him will produce results.
Why do we need the service of wildlife control professional?
You may want to know why you really need to get a wildlife control professional involved in your animal infestation problem? Well, here are some reasons that may convince you:
So, what are the qualities to look out for in a wildlife control professional?
1. He must be licensed; and the only way to be sure of this is to check his license.
2. They should be ready to accept all responsibility if things go wrong.
3. Whoever is going to take charge of a nuisance animal must be knowledgeable about the animal involved - their habitat, behavior, appearance, life cycle etc.
4. A wildlife control professional must have had some experience in the field. You may need to look up some previous work done by this professional. You can do this by getting the phone numbers of previous clients from the controller and calling them to know how effective the service rendered was.
How to hire a wildlife control professional
1. Get recommendations; enquire from people about wildlife control professionals they have hired in the past and how good the service was. Ask to be introduced.
2. Contact the wildlife control professional and ask him to come over for an inspection to assess the problem on site. Inspection may attract charges.
3. Receive full details of how the pests will be controlled. This should include the method to be used and the materials required. This will help you to estimate what will be required of you during the process. For instance, if large traps are going to be used in getting rids of the pests, you may need to remove children and pets from the location to prevent accidents.
4. Let there be a written agreement on fees and ethics. This is to make sure that no disagreement arises between you both during and after the service has been rendered. Ascertain that there are no hidden charges and every agreement must be explicit enough for both parties to understand.
5. There should be a warranty on the service to be provided.